- Login: seb_rcm_berlin
- Registered on: 02/09/2022
- Last connection: 01/30/2023
- 02:34 PM Photoshop Stacker Bug #74 (Closed): all layers and groups from templates created with a older version of icarus show layer opacity as 0. when stacking it uses opacity 100
- 12:10 PM Photoshop Stacker Bug #72: previously deleted nodes show up in the profiule manager although they don't exist anymore
- might be that these are the backdrop and text nodes. in that case they should be removed from the profile manager
- 12:08 PM Photoshop Stacker Bug #72 (Closed): previously deleted nodes show up in the profiule manager although they don't exist anymore
- 12:03 PM Photoshop Stacker Bug #71 (Closed): UI elements like node editor or profile manager get duplicated each time i open a template
- screenshot shows how the ui looks after opening the same template 4 times without saving it in between. a new nodeedi...
- 10:40 AM Photoshop Stacker Bug #70 (Closed): Profile Manager "Add selected" doesn't work
- 09:52 AM Photoshop Stacker Feature #69 (In Progress): Using align Nodes should respect backdrops
- Currently when using align Nodes fuction they get moved independent of backdrops. it would be nice if the backdrops w...
- 09:32 AM Photoshop Stacker Bug #68: Backdrops sometimes glitch when deleting them
- its gone when opening the template again
Sebastian Schierwater wrote:
> I had this a few times now but i can't re...
- 09:30 AM Photoshop Stacker Bug #68 (New): Backdrops sometimes glitch when deleting them
- I had this a few times now but i can't reproduce it.
When deleting a backdrop quite far zoomed out it still shows (...
- 09:25 AM Photoshop Stacker Bug #67 (New): Duplicating a Backdrop or Text Note doesn't produce a copy with same look
- when duplicating the new copy has the same settings as the source but they are not applied. the look (color, opacity,...
- 05:36 PM Photoshop Stacker Bug #66 (New): can't save template to network path
- i already submitted a ticket about mapped network drives not working.
i now realized that it is also not possible t...
Also available in: Atom